The process of strategically taking an invention to market is the primary source of wealth creation in today's knowledge based society.
Inner Maven has guided inventors in the commercialisation of hundreds of technologies. Our experience and extensive network enables us to maximise the potential while minimising the risks typically associated with the commercialisation process.
We have developed a commercialisation starter pack, Comm101©, to guide and educate entrepreneurs and independent inventors through the commercialisation path towards a successful business outcome. This pack can be accessed via the following link- http://goo.gl/4P9Ny
Intellectual Property & Patents
In today's fast paced world, intellectual property (IP) is recognised as a tool for economic growth. Before approaching the market, it is important to first understand whether your technology can be protected, and then to understand the surrounding patent landscape. Also, do you have freedom to operate?
Inner Maven can devise a patent strategy that will suit your commercial goals. In most cases you will also need to work with a patent attorney. We have a well established network of patent attorneys Australia wide and can facilitate introductions. Inner Maven can assist you in:
- Independent assessments of the commercial potential of your intellectual property
- Independent portfolio reviews of your intellectual property and its commercial viability
- Prioritising and alignment of patent portfolios with corporate strategies such as increasing cash flow
- Patent strategy development.
Market Test Drive
We assess the robustness, completeness and competitive advantages of a technology and how it will integrate into market - by directly approaching the market. This service provides a true litmus test as to the real potential value of your technology. In conducting a "Test Drive" Inner Maven will:
- Conduct a comprehensive competitive analysis, including key barriers to market
- Conduct direct market research of the target market to see whether the technology meets a market need
- Talk directly to industry to test whether the technology is feasible
- Revenue and financial modelling
- Market entry strategies
- Deliver a complete report detailing market requirements for the successful adoption of your technology
Clients often find this process the most beneficial as in many cases it will open the doors to new strategically aligned industry relationships and more clearly define market and commercial strategies.
We work with an established network of local and international technology, industry and financial experts to help you scope and shortlist potential commercial partners for your technology.
Contract & Deal Negotiation
Inner Maven assists in all areas of contract and deal negotiation and has a proven track record in generating income for its clients. We provide an independent approach to negotiations ranging from simple research contracts to complex international commercial and licensing agreements.
In order to increase revenues, companies today are under increasing pressure to quickly commercialise new products by accessing major target markets. Inner Maven has hands on experience facilitating and managing introductions to the Australian market and is currently managing the introduction of two new healthcare products to the Australian marketplace. This service includes:
- Introduction to the Australian market and management of entry position
- Introduction to Australian partners and ongoing relationship management
- Management and growth of Australian business - eyes and ears on the ground
- Local representation at conferences and industry forums
Please contact us for a confidential discussion. We offer a range of partnering options from traditional fee for service products to broader equity sharing arrangements.